During September and October, all of the pupils in Year 5 and 6 have been busy designing, coding and evaluating their own scratch games. It has been hard work, but really fun! To be successful in our projects, we had to:
- Design and use WWI sprites and backgrounds that are aimed at other children in the school.
- Create a maze that the sprite couldn’t get through (if they touch the maze they go back to the start.)
- Program our sprites using a range of algorithms to talk, move and respond to other sprites in the game.
- Some of us even created our own variables for scores and timers
- AND we had to debug any issues within our games!
We have had a great time playing and evaluating each others games and you can play them on 21st October at the Albany Military Hospital exhibition!