During our project we have completed a number of numeracy challenges for the War Office, including:
- Investigating the mean, median, mode and range of the weather conditions in 1917.
- Creating Graphs to show the casualty rates for different countries during the war.
- Investigating rationing and using recipes with imperial units to see what could be made – in order to make official suggestions for the average family in 1918!
- Measuring ingredients and following recipes that involve scaling up ingredients to cook for the soldiers on the frontline!
- As well as our Military Hospital Architect challenge!